Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing
Save money. Partner with a Pay Per Click Marketing Agency.
64.6% of people click on Google Ads when they are looking for a service or product online.
If you’re looking for a fast return on investment (ROI), you’ll want to work with a pay per click marketing agency. Amatrons Internet Marketing Agency has expertise in creating campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, social media, and more.
While Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a great approach for long-term growth, sometimes you really need an immediate boost. Amatrons offers PPC campaign management, ensuring that the money you spend is put to work for your business.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing Services
All of our PPC management clients can expect the following:
- Comprehensive keyword research: We ensure you appear for the RIGHT searches by completing thorough keyword research up front, and monitoring your campaign’s performance closely throughout.
- Effective ad creation: We work with you to produce the most effective ads that get high conversions.
- Landing page conversion optimization: If need be, we will create a landing page on your site tailored to receive the visitors that have clicked through from your PPC ads. This allows us the freedom to create a page specifically designed to sell, as opposed to serving the multiple other purposes your site was created for.
- Split testing and comparison of ads: We’ll set up comparisons to test the effectiveness of different ads. This will allow us to hone our content and presentation.
- PPC mini-campaigns: Let us target your state, city, or even neighborhood with ads, or set up a small campaign designed to push one specific product or service.
- Remarketing campaigns: Reconnect to past site visitors that have shown interest in your product or service. Using a remarketing campaign can help increase return on ad spend while increasing sales or leads.
- Proof of ROI through detailed reporting: There are some excellent data tracking tools built into Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other PPC services. We wade through the data and generate a customized PDF report highlighting the most important information.
What is Pay Per Click (PPC)?
Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is a type of online marketing done through platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, and Bing. You (the advertiser) will only pay for clicks, or when a user clicks through to your desired landing page. It’s a way of buying traffic to your website vs. earning visitors through organic methods, like SEO.
Whether you’ve partnered with a PPC agency before or this is new to you, it’s important to consider some things before signing the contract. Chances are, they’ll be an expansion of your marketing team and you’ll be working with them often to continue improving the campaign performance and adjust the strategy as needed. Here are seven things to consider before hiring your next PPC partner.
- Goals & expectations
- Agency vs. client contribution
- Pricing structure
This is a tricky question, even with all the knowledge in the world about these two types of web marketing. Here are some steps you can take to decide what might be best for your business.
Step One: Identify Your Primary Campaign Goal
This sounds simple, but I want you to take some time and hone in on an ultra-focused goal. The more focused you can get, the better. Here are some great steps to take to focus your goal:
- What do I want from a marketing campaign? Make a list of items.
- Which items on the list do I need before I can achieve some of the others? Narrow down to 2 or 3 of the most important items.
- Do you see any commonalities between the remaining items? Can you categorize them as brand awareness, more leads, more website visits, more sales, or something similar?
- From what you’ve distilled, grab your one or two primary goals.
- Add numbers, if you can. For example, do you need sales to increase by a certain percentage? Do you have a set number of bookings you’d like to schedule per month?
Step Two: Identify Your Time Frame
This one’s pretty straight-forward: Take your campaign goal and decide on a time frame. Is this a quarterly goal? Or perhaps you’re just launching something new and you need results ASAP? Maybe it’s something you’re just hoping to achieve within a year? Be specific.
Why work with a PPC Marketing Agency?
Access to dedicated PPC specialists
At Amatrons, we believe that our job as your PPC agency is to make a technical, complicated, and sometimes overwhelming internet marketing process as simple as possible for our clients.
One of the many ways we accomplish this is by providing each of our PPC clients with a single point of contact to manage your project and your questions.
You will get to know your PPC specialist well and they will get to know your business and understand your unique needs. We will become your outsourced online marketing department.
Extreme customer focus
At Amatrons, we are building a culture of extreme customer focus. John Spence, in his book Awesomely Simple, says, “the only sustainable competitive differentiator left to most businesses today is creating a culture of continuous innovation and extreme customer focus driven by highly talented people.” We believe in owning the voice of our clients and work hard to show it.
Our approach to pay-per-click reporting
You can see exactly how our efforts are increasing your online revenue with our custom reports and client dashboard:
- Check up on your site’s Google Analytics reports for an overview or minute details on your PPC performance.
- Visit your client dashboard anytime and see how your site is ranking for specific keywords and search phrases.
- View a detailed report sent to you monthly, listing how we’ve spent our time working on your PPC campaign.
- Watch a video sent to you each month from your dedicated PPC specialist showing notable results while explaining in detail how your campaign is going.
- Contact your PPC specialist by phone or email if you want to discuss your PPC campaign strategy or have any questions.
READY TO PARTNER WITH A PPC MARKETING AGENCY?
We’d love to discuss your PPC needs and get you a custom quote on a pay per click campaign that works for you.
Ready to get started?